Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd is an expanding Oilfield maintenance and sales Company that is currently recruiting for a Journeyman Parts Technician. We are currently looking for a reliable, career minded candidate to fill this permanent, full-time position. At Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd we recognize that our employees are the key to success. Therefore, we take great pride in selecting employees who are team orientated, ambitious, and eager to have a successful career in the oilfield parts and service industry.
The successful candidate must possess:
- A valid Journeyman Parts Certificate
- Computer literacy is required
- Multitasking and organization skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service and customer relationship skills
- Experience in parts/ purchasing is an asset
- Responsible for daily functions of the parts department, including ordering, processing, picking and delivering of parts to customers
- Customer contact, order processing and selling parts over the counter
- Ensure customer needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
- Shipping and receiving of parts, and stocking shelves
- Follow standard inventory procedures
- Daily housekeeping of parts area
- Provide on call service after hours as required
A Class 5 Driver License and current Driver Abstract are required upon employment with Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd.
Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd offers opportunities for learning, advancement, personal growth, and challenge within a growing, dynamic company. We offer competitive wages, health and dental benefits, RRSPS, rewarding and interesting work within a safe and clean working environment. Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd has a family/team atmosphere where staff is valued and appreciated. More details about Wild Rows Pump & Compression Ltd are available on our website at http://www.wildrowspump.com/
If you have the skills and abilities to work in a fast paced environment, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested applicants however; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.